Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Whole lotta nothing going on.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006

No knitting. No creating. No nothing.

I did zip around the apartment with my new rechargable carpet sweeper for a while on Sunday, but that falls under the concept of "get it done or the health department is going to come after you" rather than an actual accomplishment.

I think the problem is that I have my first "speaking engagement" this Thursday which is related to my book. A co-worker of mine also happens to be a professor at a local University and he teaches, what else, writing. So he has enlisted me as a guest speaker for his class. I agreed to his request right away and was happy to do so, but I have regretted it ever since. I have no trouble speaking in front of people, but I just have no idea what to say that will be of interest to these kids. I really should practice - out loud - what I am going to say, but I so don't want to do this (*pout*) that I am putting that off in a grand display of passive-agressive behavior. Which, of course, means putting off everything else as well.

Is it Friday yet?




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com