Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
GOLD!!!
Sunday, February 26, 2006


YES! I did it! 60"!!! Feast your eyes below!


There were definite days I thought I wouldn't get it done. Not so much because of the cables but because I set a pace for myself and some days I didn't reach it - one day, I didn't even knit!! And still, I managed to make up the time and bind off, weave, and block BEFORE the flame goes out tonight!

It isn't perfect, but that isn't the point.
The point is - it's done, and it's done well.
Yea me!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com