Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
I'm Cable-ing!!!! (Olympic Update)
Monday, February 13, 2006

Yea! I've done it - and it's pretty easy too! (and here's a secret - I'm actually really liking it! Egads!) I think it's quite nice and I'm really proud of it.

This is a much better depiction of the true color.

Right now I am trying to decide how many repeats it will take per night to get it to the length I would like it to be. And then I have to make the really BIG decision - to fringe, or not to fringe...? That is the question! LOL! I usually prefer fringe, but I don't know if this scarf calls for it. I have a few days to decide, or at least until I start the next ball. I really should cut the fringe first, just in case.

The hand dyed Malabrigo is making a nice unexpected colorway with the natural sections peeking through. It's about 13" now, more or less - but there is still a long way to go....




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com