Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
http://freetostitchfreetobitch.org/
Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just found this place today! I am 100% behind them!

SFSE is losing customers & potential customers because of this insanity. And I am one of them - I live in NY. It would be easy for me to make a trip to their shop - but I guess a strong business and good customer relations are secondary to them.

BOYCOTT SEW FAST, SEW EASY!!






need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com