Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Yum!
Monday, January 16, 2006

Check out this delicious bit of lovelyness... Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Astrakhan in off-white (my digicam is so crappy). I think I had this down for a different pattern but I just came accross this - Embrace - on Knitty and destiny was changed!

Casting on to commence as soon as this post is finished!

Special shout out to my SP7 who has made me feel spoiled already with just few emails and comments. You are already succeding quite well in your "mission"!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com