Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
SP7 Questionnaire
Monday, January 09, 2006

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Yes, I'm quite quickly becoming a yarn snob. (and I said it would NEVER happen to me!)

2. Do you spin? Crochet? Neither, But I have all the trappings (hooks, instructions) to learn crochet once I put my mind to it.

3. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I use a clear, plastic envelope, which works OK. I should get a proper needle holder, but most of them are too long since I mostly use the 10" needles.

4. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I guess I am probably only "intermediate beginner". There are MANY skills I need to learn: cables, intarsia, fair isle....

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes: Amazon Wish List

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Orange or citrus. Fruity or food-like scents - NOTHING FLORAL

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? I sure do have a sweet tooth - but I can only eat Sugar Free!

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I like painting, I'm working on some painted knitting needles now. It's not going too well though - lol! I also make my own stitch markers.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Mostly oldies and 80s metal - yes, all MP3 compatible.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? Blues/Greens and Pinks/Oranges are faves, also red. I'm not too big on neutrals.

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I live alone and still like it quite a bit! No pets :(

12. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes, yes, yes, and NO (to the poncho!!)

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I don't have a favorite, as long as it's natural.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Acrylic (most of them anyway) I find I don't like anything with bits and pieces hanging hanging off or sticking out.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Don't really have a specific obsession

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I like felted bags since I'm a real "Bag Lady" LOL (I change my handbag everyday!)

17. What are you knitting right now? Baby Booties

18. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Of course!

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Both really

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Bamboo

21. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes! And I LOVE them!

22. How did you learn to knit? Paid-for lessons, can you believe it?!

23. How old is your oldest UFO? More than 6 months...

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I am a HUGE dog lover! All breeds.

25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween

26. Is there anything that you collect? Memorabilia & vintage knitting magazines from the 1960s

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None yet!

28. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? I like handmade needles for the workmanship. I have a small collection.

29. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Yes! Cables, Intarsia, & Fair Isle - in no particular order.

30. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Not a sock knitter. I think the measurement is 10" heel to toe...

31. When is your birthday? (mm/dd) Feb 24th




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com