Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Stashalong begins
Wednesday, January 04, 2006

In order to comfort myself over not being able to buy any new yarn for the next three months (what was I thinking?!) I decided to put together a list of all the projects I've been meaning to start and which I already have yarn for. That way, when I whine that I need more wool, I can remember this list and get started on something that's already in my stash. Don't know if it will stop the craving to buy more yarn, but at least it will keep my hands busy.... LOL

Poni Tail Hat/Scarf set
Felted Sheep - pattern from Fiber Trends
Felted tote - from Pursenalities
Do Be Do Scarf - from Scarves, A Knitter's Dozen
Waterfall Scarf - from Scarves, A Knitter's Dozen
Purl Scarf - from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Headband with leftover Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk (what a nice yarn this is!)
Teeny Weeny Cashmere scarf (unless I can think of something else to do with this)
Cigar gloves - from Knitty
Baby Booties (2 pair) - 1 already in progress

(is it me or are there WAY too many scarves in this list??)

And there is a bunch more yarn that is not accounted for here. So I certainly have enough to do, but I will always want more. I just hope the Fiber Goddesses will be kind and not lead me to any more patterns that I don't already have yarn for!!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com