Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Fiber Godmother Questionnaire
Friday, December 30, 2005

This Secret Pal/Giftie type exchange is courtesy of Dani!   Girl - you've got the coolest stuff on your blog!!

General Fiber Questions:
1) What are your fiber-related hobbies? (Knit, Crochet, Spinning, Needlepoint, etc.) Knit - Knit - Knit - Knit - Knit - Knit - Knit - Knit - Knit....
2) How long? Less than a year
3) Which are you *most* into? See question #1
4) How would you classify yourself in this craft - beginner, intermediate, advanced? Let's say "advanced beginner". There is so much I need to know and try, but I seem to be a quick study!

5) What is your current fiber-related obsession? Animal fibers
6) What are your favorite items to make? Felted bags but I am trying to move beyond that & make stuff for my home
7) What are you making right now? Baby booties

8) What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Painting mostly; I make stitch markers, too

About the fiber:
9) Your favorite yarn(s) (brand or type)? Malabrigo, Manos and natural stuff
10) What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Acrylics, and things that are too bumpy, fuzzy or have pieces sticking out of them
11) Is there a yarn you've been dying to try? I want to try Buffalo, Yak, I think I've seen Camel.... I'd like to try yarn made from bamboo, too
12) Are you a fiber snob? It appears so, LOL

About the tools:
13) Hardwood, Bamboo, Aluminum, Plastic? Bamboo
14) For knitters: Straight, DPN or Circular needles? Straight & Circs
15) Favorite gadget? My sheep tape measure
16) Anything you've been wanting to try? One of the click type row counters; the ones that sit on your needles and turn don't seem to work for me.

About you:
17) Do you pamper yourself? Or do you generally come last? Oh my, I'm HIGHLY pampered, lol
18) What does an ideal day off/free hour consist of for you? eBay, knitting, TV & a nap, maybe a trip to a bookstore
19) Are you allergic to anything? Dust!
20) What is your family situation? (Partner, spouse, kids, etc.) I live alone (and I'm liking it!)
21) Are you owned by any pets? Unfortunately, no.

22) Your favorite color(s)? Blues/Greens; Reds
23) Any colors you just can't stand? Not a big fan of brown....
24) What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Orange or citrus
25) Least favorite? (Maybe you're not "allergic," but it makes you want to die) Rose and most floral scents
26) How do you feel about candy? -sigh- I can't eat it unless it's SUGAR FREE
27) Any dietary restrictions? Yes, but as long as it is sugar free, it should be OK.

28) Is there anything that you collect? Vintage 1960s clothing, jewelry, music, memorabilia & vintage 1960s knitting magazines
29) What is your favorite holiday? Halloween

30) Do you have an online wish list (e.g. Amazon, Things I Want)? If so, share the link. If nothing else, it will give your Godmother more ideas about your likes/dislikes
Amazon List

31) Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? Yes
32) What kind of music do you like? 1960s pop & 80s metal
33) Any special requests in case your Godmother wants to make a CD for you? Have fun!

34) Favorite movie(s)? Jaws!; The Red Violin; Saw; Most horror movies and comedies - no romance stuff
35) Any "fan" stuff? (e.g. Firefly, Wonder Woman, etc.) Not really

Anything we missed? Tell, Tell!
You didn't miss much! If I think of anything - I'll add it!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com