Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
1 Gift Down - 2 to Go!
Monday, December 05, 2005

One Christmas gift finished! Woo Hoo!! This is for my Uncle and it was knit with Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk. Soooo nice to work with, really soft. But the finished product is quite heavy - I wonder how much it weighs?

The pattern was ridiculously easy, just a basket weave with an extra knit and purl row done in between. It was a quick knit too - double stranded on 10.5 needles. I wish all projects were this easy.

And I think I have enough yarn left over to knit a headband/ear warmer thingy for me - yea!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com