Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Mini V
Saturday, December 03, 2005


OK - This kinda looks like me, doesn't it? With the poni-tail, the flares, the knitted scarf and felted handbag.... I think I'm gonna keep her as a little mascot on the blog somewhere.

I made her at this really fun site called storTroopers. You can make all kinds of wee folk there, and make 'em look like just about anything you want!

It's a good 10 minute time killer, if nothing else, but I thought it was fun!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com