Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Hello groovy people!
Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thank you all for your kind words and good wishes about the loss of COLA. The fact that you took the time to post or email about her means a lot. {{{Hugs}}} to you all!

On a brighter note, I am up to the decreases on the front of THE SWEATER! Yea! In a day or two that will be done (depending on how much time I have) and then on to the sleeves! I'd post a pic, but it looks exactly like the back so if you're curious, scroll down a bit! I've never knit a sweater before so each task is a milestone. I am enjoying the process which I think is just as important as the finished product!

I currently have 4 UFOs on my needles: THE SWEATER (gift/Mom), a scarf (gift/Uncle), a totebag for felting (gift/Aunt) and a candy cane scarf for me. Guess which one stands the least chance of getting done...! lol

By the way, I am feeling NO LOVE for the tote bag. The colors I chose (in order to keep it neutral) ugh - are so boring! Just dark grey with a little burst of color here and there. I think I may change the neutral idea to, I don't know, maybe RED! (Hmmm, I may even have some yarn for that already...) If I knit something I don't like, not only is it more work, but it becomes harder to give as a gift. I had better make a decision one way or the other by this weekend or I won't have time to finish it!!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com