Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Cola Bear
Sunday, November 27, 2005


Her name was actually "Cola", but I couldn't help adding the Bear on the end because she was the sweetest, most gentle dog - kinda like a Teddy Bear. She belonged to my ex-husband, or rather my ex-husband's father for 18 years and she had to be put down last Friday. My ex just gave me a call to let me know. (We are still friends although we don't talk too much, but that is another post)
I loved her as if she was my own and she lived with us for a time while we were married. She outlived my own dog, (Sam, the German Shepard) who passed away in 2000 at the age of 11, and it was good to have her around during that time. Hard to believe I'm eulogizing a dog, but she was part of my life since 1992 and I miss her very much. This has been a tough couple of days (again, another post) and talking with my ex is always emotional, this is just the topper. I think I really need a good cry, which I seem to be doing quite nicely, and then go to bed. Things will be better in the morning - they always are. Except my eyes will be puffy, they always get puffy in the am after I cry at night. LOL You watch, they will be, I'd take a picture and post it if I had the guts - hahahahaha. OK, a good laugh in the middle of it all, that's important.


Miss you Cola. Say 'Hi' to Sam for me. Play nice.




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com