Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Tag! I'm It!
Friday, November 04, 2005

I was tagged by Rebecca ! This is my very first offical "tagging" - LOL Thanks Rebecca!

What is your favorite yarn to knit with?
I really don't have a favorite. As long as it's not total c-r-a-p then I think each yarn has it's merrits. How come you don't ask me what's my LEAST favorite yarn to knit with..? :) On that I have an opinion...

Your favorite needles?
Takumis! Even though I might have the size I need in another brand, I always seem to want to knit with those.

The Worst thing you've ever knit?
A bizarre little "rose" - you had to keep increasing and increasing and increasing - it became impossible to work with. And when it was all done, it didn't look like anything anyway...

Your most favorite knit pattern? (maybe you don't like wearing it, but it was the most fun to knit)
This simple little yarn over scarf pattern. The yarn over made it work up fast and look a bit more complicated than it is.

Most valuable knitting technique?
I don't know if it's a "technique" but I now use straight needles to pick up and knit stitches as I'm joining an object in the round. MUCH better than fighting with the circular needles as they twist and loop.

Best book or magazine?
I enjoy Interweave Knits, but there really is no favorite right now. I find that I usually enjoy a little bit of something from each magazine and book.

Your favorite knitblogs?
You Knit What?? and Knit Retro! OK, OK - a little blatent self-promotion there... lol

Your favorite knit-along?
I've never actually done a KAL - but I very much want to!

Your favorite knit wear desinger?
I don't have a favorite yet.

The item you wear/use the most?
A very colorful scarf I made with some Gedifra Tagliato. Very long (over 6 feet) and very colorful. I've gotten a bunch of compliments on it.




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com