Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
South Africa?!
Tuesday, November 01, 2005



Now this is very cool - a post card directly from South Africa, with warm and sunny greetings!

When I first received it, I just thought it was a groovy little post card, but then for some reason, I looked at the stamp - ...South Africa! So I re-read the whole thing and started wondering... "Is my SP from S. Africa? I though the other post marks said Arizona..." and "Well, maybe she went there on vacation.."

BUT, then I noticed the date - it was written Day/Month/Year and Americans don't write their dates like that, even on vacation! So it had to come from someone who lives there...! Unless, of course, the AZ gifties were the ruse.... ??

Very clever SP, you have "connections"....




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com