Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
To my SP and anyone who actually reads this blog!
Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hey SP - yes! I did receive your wonderful gift - I like it VERY MUCH!! THANK YOU!! you are the best! I will post details and pics very soon!!

I haven't been posting for the past few days since I have been fighting a bad cold and I just don't feel much like typing, etc. I actully stayed home from work today and maybe tomorrow too, we'll see. I'm just not myself right now...

Again, many apologies for being such a drag - hopefully by the weekend I will be back on my feet and knitting again - gee, I don't really even feel like knitting... I must be sick - lol....




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com