Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Oops, I Did It Again :)
Saturday, October 15, 2005

ANOTHER new blog skin - personally, I like this one much better than the yellow sunflower one. It was cool, but too bright - even for me, and that's saying something - LOL. This pink one is soft and pretty and girly and that's the mood I'm in now, so I'm really liking it.
It was a premade skin but I had a lot of adjusting to do, which took my whole morning. This will be the last skin here for a while - my knitting is backing up - can't have THAT!

Now off to knit - and take pictures of the knitting!!!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com