Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
@#$!$#@^!!! Cable Modem!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Well, I think the post title says it all. My modem is down and has been since last Friday. Cable will be comming to fix the problem THIS Friday (nothing like speedy service) but until then, I really have no Internet.

This post was made with a stolen moment at the office - LOL. I will try to steal more moments, but I can't promise anything.

Wow - I can hardly remember life before computers. Imagine having to pick up a phone to tell someone how your day is going.....




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com