Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Working Hard or Hardly Working
Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yesterday, my day started out as one and ended up as the other. I was so concerned about a project I needed to complete at work - it was going to be very tough and take all my time and I still wasn't sure I would be able to accomplish it by the deadline. Well, now things have changed so I only have to do half of it and two people are doing the other half. (Shows you how much work there was in the first place)
It was such a relief that I practically goofed off the rest of the day - I'm so lazy sometimes :)




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com