Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Home again!
Tuesday, September 13, 2005


OK, yes, I'm back from Vegas. It was a lot of fun but also very tiring. I walked everywhere - miles and miles - saw a lot of stuff, but I had seen most of it before. Went to the top of the Eiffel Tower, that was cool.
I also found a very nice yarn shop - if I lived in Vegas, I would shop there - lots of groovy trinkets. I got two sets of needles with the polymer clay tops (very pretty), a great book on bags to knit, a sheep that is a tape measure (you pull his tail, too cute), oh, and of course, some yarn.

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people



stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com