Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Bitch Session
Monday, August 22, 2005

I had to stay an extra hour & a half tonight for no real reason because my coworker couldn't get a message from our boss right! If she had just managed to relay to me what he asked for, I could have taken care of it in 10 minutes. But that was apparently WAY over her head so I had to wait for him to be free from his meeting (which took forever). Am I the only one who gives a damn!?!?
Ggrrrrrrrrrrr..............!!

Sigh........ OK - I'm better now :) lol




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com