Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
The Perfect Weekend - Yarn & Antiques!
Saturday, August 20, 2005

Back from my little trip with treasures in hand! Went to two yarn stores - one was really great (although small) very nice people and helpful too. Bought three balls of Jolt yarn from Skacel in kind of a khaki green and tan for 5 bucks each AND I had a 10% coupon - too cool. The other yarn store, wasn't. What I mean is that I thought it would be a yarn store and it turned out to be a needlepoint store. Very disappointing...

I also got to do a bit of antiquing - found a great bar glass in blues and greens for the kitchen and an ashtray with a Union Jack! Groovy!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com