Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
About the book!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yes - that's right - I wrote a book! Actually, it's more like a price guide/reference book. It's all about my sheet music collection. I have over 750 individual, vintage pieces from the 1960s. I turned in the manuscript this past April and it is being edited now. It should be published early next spring - I can't wait! I know I'll never get rich or famous from this book, but it is a really great experience! Totally worth all the time and EFFORT!
The picture is just one of the 630 sheets that actually made it into the final draft - it's from the United Kingdom.
Who would have guessed it - me, an author. Very cool.




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com