Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Vegas, Baby!
Sunday, September 04, 2005

Yes! I am leaving for a much needed vacation soon to Las Vegas! I am really so excited :)

I have been a few times before but that city never gets boring - and this time I get the pleasure of deciding which ufo's to bring with me! I've got a really skinny seed stitch scarf in hand dyed shades of blue, the Marsupial Felted Tote from the Stitch N Bitch book, and now I may have a square or two for a blanket to be send to the victims of hurricane Katrina. I will bring them all.

There is so much to do in Vegas I don't know when I'll have time for knitting (plane?) but I will get some work done, one way or the other.

Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.... LOL




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com