Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Stitch Markers
Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hey - I've just learned how to create my own beaded stitch markers! I am so pleased!! It was really easy - I bought a small stash of beads last night and I made somthing with each of them today and now I'm off to AC Moore for more ...pun intended... :)
I NEED TO MAKE MORE - I don't know what I'm gonna do with them though, I'm not even knitting anything that requires them - ha!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com