Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Book Update
Monday, August 22, 2005



How about another pic from the book.... This sheet is for The Beatles "Twist and Shout" only this one is from Germany, hence the funny title.

Editing has already been started and I received the galleys back from the publisher - which means the manuscript has been typeset. All the words are there, but not much else. It was my job to review what was written and check for errors, either that I had made or that the publisher made. Found more of mine than theirs! It was a lot of work, but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com