Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
All this and the Kitchen Sink too
Saturday, August 27, 2005

So, since Tuesday, I haven't had a kitchen sink. I was washing a few things in said sink and my bare feet started to get wet. At first I thought I was just being sloppy, but then I heard water under the sink - and puddle city! There's an actual hole in the pipe - how lovely. The plumber my landlord uses is on vacation and they are trying to locate another, but here it is Saturday eve and still no usable sink.
It's a good thing I made a decision a long time ago to wash the least amount of dishes I could - meaning paper plates, plastic utensils and paper cups. And no, I don't really cook so there are no pots to wash either.
LOL - you know, I hardly even miss the sink......!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com