Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Book ready to be Designed!
Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Oooooooohhhh! My book is ready for desiging! I finished with the last of the captions and whatnot and now the editor tells me that she is going to submit it for design! That's where the layout, you know, the size of each picture and how many on a page, etc is decided. When they are done with that (who knows how long it will take) they will send me another copy of the draft - with pics this time - and I have to check it over to be sure the right photo is with the right caption and all that jazz. But now I have to wait. And wait.




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com