Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Squares That Care
Thursday, September 15, 2005

On the note of getting my SP name - I really should start posting to my blog more so whoever has MY name has something to read :) !!!!

Check out the link I just posted for "Squares That Care" - our little SnB group has started the concept of knitting 8" squares that will eventually be sewn into blankets for the less fortunate. The original ones we are working on now will go to the victims of Katrina. After that, I'm not sure... homeless shelters perhaps. I think it's a really nice idea - a great way to practice your skills and do something nice for humanity at the same time.

I got lucky finding this SnB group - they are some really nice people :)




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com