Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Layout Almost Ready!
Friday, September 16, 2005

Today has the possibility of having many posts - lots of things going on....

First, I just heard from my editor and the book is almost finished with the layout process! Within the next 4-5 days I should get two copies of the layouts to review and also copies of the front and back cover!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXICTED!!!! The cover! I can't wait to see what that looks like! I wonder if I am allowed to post pics of that stuff here? Well, I don't post as many pics as I would like anyway so maybe it is a non-issue :)
I will have to take time out of my oh-so-busy-schedule to edit it again, you know, make sure all the right captions are with the right pics, etc. But it doesn't matter - it will all be worth the extra time in the end.




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com