Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Updates...
Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I have added some links at the side of the page (mostly to help keep me organized) for both my knitting books and my needles. I may have to revise some of this since I am doing the list from memory :) I need to figure how to add those fun graphs that show how far along you are on a project...

Updates from past posts:
Still have not found the missing yarn
Book layout done and sent to publisher - next stop: Printer!
Amazon wish list updated with priorities
Mr. Owl knows it takes 3 licks to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com