Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Stitches on Sunday
Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hooray - I'm going to Stitches this Sunday - I can't wait!!! They will probably be sold out of so much stuff by then, but I just want to see what it's like. Also, that might keep me from spending too much money! I am trying to decide what the next few things I want to knit are so I can take yarn and yardage requirements in case I see the perfect color, etc. I will probably buy groovy needles or some other great tool (assuming they have them, like they wouldn't) I love the gadgets - Just call me Gadget Girl - LOL




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com