Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
New Look
Sunday, October 09, 2005

I'm testing out a new look for my blog. I didn't like that the template I had was being used by so many other people. When I surfed, I would run into pages I thought were my own - and well, I can't have that. LOL
This one is pretty and bright - and I love the flowers (bright, strong flowers are a favorite of mine ...think Gerbera Daisy!) - but the colors are not very MOD... Oh well.
I've been thinking of starting a second blog about vintage knitting patterns, perhaps I will use this template for that and pick another one for here. (?)

I was notified today that I was added to the Knitting Fanlisting (YEA!) so I had better get to adding some knitting content! I've been a little lax on that lately... oops




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com