Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
This 'n That 'n SnB
Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sent my first SP6 gift out this past weekend - hope it doesn't take too long to get where it's going and that my pal likes what I sent. Our knitting tastes are quite different so I really tried to get something she would appreciate. Fingers crossed...

I have so many pics to post - correct that - so many pics to TAKE, then post. I have been so lax lately. I'd blame it on the rain, but in truth, I fell behind way before this unending rain started.

But all is not tense hope and delays - Thursday is SnB!!! I so look forward to Thursdays - I really, really like these girls, warm and good hearted, and a little crazy too. And I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I am so very grateful they opened their hearts and knitting bags and welcomed me. I'm learning much from them, and it's not just knitting... OK, I'm getting all mushy now... Ick. LOL




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com