Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Scarf from hell redeems itself
Sunday, October 16, 2005


This was all at once the simplest and toughest scarf to knit. Simple beacuse it was only garter, but tough because the yarn was so slippery, it was difficult to work with. I cursed all the way through it.
Then a funny thing happened, I finished it - and put it on - it drapes so nicely!! I enjoyed it so much, I swear I actually thought about buying more of the same yarn in a different color to do it again. LOL! I didn't. But I thought about it. Which is just insane considering how I hated this yarn while I was knitting with it.

But Dani told me everything would work out, and, well, she was right. Did everyone hear me? Dani was right! OK - now everyone knows and I can go back to my little knitting corner and continue fighting with working on other UFOs that need my attention. :)




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com