Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Thursday Again! Yea!
Thursday, November 03, 2005

I wait my whole week for Thursdays now. Used to be I was like everyone else and would wait anxiously for Friday and the Weekend, but now my weekend starts early with Stitch N Bitch! Woo Hoo!

And this week we've got some fun stuff going on too - more than the normal fun stuff. There's no point in going into to it now (more tomorrow) but I know there will be much fun and love going around.

Oh, and I did start a special project for tonight's SnB as well. I have taken pics, but can't post them now since I am at work and the pics are at home. They will come tomorrow as well.

Hey - whats all this secrecy about...? LOL

I think I may begin another felted bag tonight. I expect to make them for C-Mas gifts so I have much knitting to do. And whatever happened to that sweater I was going to make as a gift?? I bought the yarn and gave myself 3 months to make it and now I'm down to 2 with only a very nice swatch to show for the time. Knit, girl, KNIT!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com