Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
New Socks!
Friday, November 04, 2005

First post of the day - I just found a pair of new socks in the back of my drawer with the tags still on them. Yea! They're not handmade, just store bought. But nothing compares to the experience of squishing around in a never-before-worn pair of socks! I swaer they have a little "bounce" to them - so nice and soft. In just a very short time the squish will be gone, so I just had to share the moment.




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com