Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Missy's Shower!
Friday, November 04, 2005

Yes, our SnB group gave Missy a baby shower last night, which is why I kinda couldn't say too much yesterday. I don't know if Missy even reads this blog, but I didn't want to take that chance.

OK - How much fun was that!? What a GREAT night! I really think she was surprised too. Although when she walked in an hour early, we though everything was ruined. Nancy and I jumped up to distract her and everyone else somehow hid the basket, goodies, gift bags, etc. Then I think Mary took a walk with her to Pier 1 to kill time and when they got back she really was surprised!
The clothes line idea was great Jen ! I can't wait to see the pics!
Lots of love and tears - Just an all around wonderful night :)

Here's a before and after of the little teddy bear I knitted as a gift for Chloe (missy's litte girl)



AND...(!) The SnB bunch is planning a holiday party, too! I just can't begin to imagine how much fun that is going to be! Details to follow....




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com