Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
ME-ME ...Countdown
Friday, December 02, 2005

Since Dani tagged "everyone on the planet", I think I qualify to play along... :)

This was very tough, it took me two days to finish! I still think some of these statements may need to be qualified. If it sounds too wierd to be true, for heaven's sake - ask me about it!

TEN random things you might not know about me.
1: I love Oldies music
2: I have a huge collection of sheet music (~750) from the 1960s
3: I was commissioned to paint a picture on a fire truck
4: I still have the same teddy bear I was given when I was two years old
5: I used to work as an usher at The Nassau Coliseum
6: I had mono when I was 19 (it's still unknown how I got it ;)
7: My apartment is decorated in mid-century MOD
8: I used to love learning foreign languages
9: I don't eat sugar of any kind
10: I'm a huge pack rat!

NINE places I've visited
1: Las Vegas
2: Atlantic City
3: Cleveland
4: Miami
5: Orlando
6: Puerto Rico
7: Los Angeles
8: San Diego
9: San Francisco

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1: Honesty
2: Know your own mind/heart
3: Understand that I know mine too
4: Be willing to learn
5: Be willing to teach
6: Have a great sense of humor
7: Don't put other people down
8. Be confident

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1: Drive in NYC (me behind the wheel)
2: Visit London
3: Wear a size 5 dress
4: Live clutter-free
5: Be good at driving a stick shift
6: Learn how to handle my finances like a pro
7: Fall in love

SIX things I'm afraid of
1: Being stalked
2: Spiders, bugs, insects - any and all
3: Daredevil stuff (no jumping out of airplanes for me!)
4: Losing my health
5: Rollercoasters
6: Getting divorced again

FIVE things I don't like
1: Weddings (or rather, big, overdone parties)
2: Gossips
3: Angry, controlling people
4: Women who can't do anything for themselves
5: Mustard

FOUR ways to turn me off
1: Tell me what to do
2: Pressure me
3: Be vulgar
4: Be needy

THREE things I do everyday
1: Watch TV Land
2: Search eBay for whatever
3: I don't know... eat, shower - ugh, how boring!

TWO things that make me happy
1: DOGS!
2: My bed

ONE thing on my mind right now
1: Sleep




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com