Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Unexpected Gift!
Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Guess what I just got from Kim - the person I was spoiling in SP6...


How totally cool. She sent it as a thank you for the gifties I sent to her. But she really did not have to do that - it was so very unexpected (and appreciated.) Please stop by her blog and say hi. She is a very nice person and a talented knitter, too!
7:20 Update: I failed to mention how happy I am with this book! I have been wanting it for months and I'm twice as happy I didn't have to wait for Christmas to get it! Hooray!

PS - I've added Kim's blog to my list of "Groovy People" - she certainly qualifies!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com