Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Stashalong
Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I've just joined a a new KAL called "Stashalong" - it is designed to decrease the ever-growing stash we all have. You PROMISE for the next three months, to only knit with yarn you already have - no buying. The self control will be a real challenge - but, let's face it, my apartment is -thisbig- and I could use the legwarmers, gloves, tote bag, etc, more than the balls of wool....

Linkie: Stashalong

I also copped this bunny from that site - he's TOO CUTE and he's hopping from blog to blog, so steal him if you want to. (Just the pic, please, not the bandwith!)




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com