Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Absent Annie
Wednesday, December 21, 2005

OK - my name is not Annie, but you get the point. I have left this poor site without an update for quite a long time. It's not that I have been lazy (OK, maybe a little of that) but I have been knitting! The sweater is almost done! I just have to seam it all together (oh, and about 5% is left of the weaving in)! Tonight I will bring it to SnB and hopefully someone can show me the proper stitch. Otherwise I will have to fake it! I promise to post a pic when it is done.
It was quite a bit of work for me - and my very first sweater - I really hope Mom likes it. But even if she doesn't (I think she will though) I am proud of the accomplishment. And it just makes me want to go out and tackle another project!

So much has happened since my last post, I don't know where to start!

- The Stash Bash at Missy's was too cool for words! Let me just put it this way, usually at parties, I have a 2 to 3 hour time limit before I am done with socializing and excuse myself to leave. I spent about 17 hours at her house that day/night/day. Enough said!

- I took a quick class on how to knit a pair a baby booties! They are too cute! I am making them for someone I work with who is having a GIRL - she is due on my Birthday too! I won't be able to continue them until after C-mas but they are starting out very nicely.

- Speaking of Christmas, I am NOT anywhere near finished with the tote I am making for my Aunt. Hardly even started... Luckily, I won't see her until the weekend after. Should Better be done by then.

- I am SO BEHIND on my blog reading - many apologies to my blog buddies. This season really gets in my way sometimes. I expect to be back to (somewhat) normal after this "under the gun" knitting is complete.

- In case I don't get back here too soon - Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah! (early!)




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com