Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
SP7 is HERE!
Monday, January 09, 2006

Wow - I can't believe I already have the name of my SP7! And I am so happy about where she lives - no hints for now.

Here we go SP7 - YOU shall be spoiled!

And so will my Fiber Goddaughter (who I already have the first package picked out for) and my Felted SP II, but I don't know who she is yet... That's THREE SPs this time around... :) I must be crazy! :)

The questionnaire is on it's way very soon - I will post a link on the sidebar in the "About Me" section.




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com