Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Progress Bar
Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hey knitting friends - check out the cool percent-complete-knitting-progress-bars I've just installed on the side of the blog!! I've seen a few other blogs with similar percentages and I've always thought it was cool. So last night I decided to flip a few blogs to see if I could figure out the code - and voila! - not only did I find the perfect code, but it is free and used with permission!

I've put a link in the "Credits" section at the bottom, but here it is in case you're interested: Unlikely Words. You can modify the colors and length, etc.

There are only three UFOs listed there, and one isn't even started, but they are all being knit with yarn from the CURRENT STASH! Yea me!

I'm gonna cast on the felted tote this weekend after I move my Stationary Bike (yes, you heard me - I'm going to start a workout!) into my apartment (easier said than done). I figure with such large, loose stitches and I'm gonna felt it anyway, that tote would be the perfect project to knit while I'm bicycling!!

Wish me luck - with the knitting and the bicycle!! LOL :)




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com