Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Updated Book List
Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Fiber Godmother asked me to update book lists and stuff. I was supposed to have that done by the weekend, but alas, I am starting to raise procrastination to an ART FORM!!!

Here is the list of books I have acquired between Christmas gifts and redirected yarn buying tendencies: (in no particular order)

Knitting On The Edge
Yarn Girls Guide to Simple Knits
Simply Felt
Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Nicky Epstein's Knitted Embellishments
Dyeing to Knit
Knitter's Book of Finishing Techniques
Textured Knits
Stitch n Bitch Nation
The Gift Knitter (for babies & dogs)
Scarves: A Knitters Dozen
Knitting Stitch Bible
Yarn Harlot
And 2 knitting calendars (bringing my total to 4 if you count the perpetual one!)

Ugh - what an obnoxious list!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com