Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Post #1 - Fiber Godmother Strikes!
Saturday, January 21, 2006

My very first Secret Pal type giftie has arrived! This is from my awesome Fiber Godmother! Check out the card she sent - she was obviously drinking coffee at the time of writting it as evidenced by the tiny coffee stains on the envelope, which she Outlined!!! I laughed so hard when I saw that!


And the gifties themselves are so awesome, I am very pleased! She sent me 2 balls of beautiful Wedgwood blue DK yarn in a merino, alpaca, and silk blend! Yea! New scrumptous yarn that I didn't have to buy (Stashalong... no buying!) She also sent the clicky row counter gadget I had been wanting. It killed me to leave it in the package long enough to take the pic - I wanted to play with it right away :) There were also some beautiful blue beads that, as it turns out, I had been eyeing at the store (same color, no joke) and this great new knitting bag too! It was even chosen for it's retro-esque pattern, which is way cool! I am going to use it today to carry the project I am currently working on.

Thank you Fiber Godmother! I already feel VERY SPOILED!

PS - I updated my Amazon list and removed two books which I had gifted to myself! (If I can't buy yarn, I might as well buy books!) I also keep a list of books I currently own on the sidebar of my blog - this has not yet been updated. I will take care of that this weekend.




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com