Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Post #2 For Saturday! - Wow
Saturday, January 21, 2006

I also wanted to take a minute to update about my current UFO - Embrace. I am really enjoying knitting this little scarf. I think it must the yarn. I am using the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Astrakhan (see a couple of posts down) and I really like it! I was a bit concerned about the boucle - I thought it would get hung up on itself, which is exactly what happened when I used a cheap acrylic boucle. But it seems when you buy good yarn, it REALLY DOES make a difference!

The long part with the needle attached to it needs to be about 18" long (8" more to go) and then the other side with the stitch holder is knitted the same so it becomes a "U". You make two "U" shapes and seam them together on the long side so it resembles an "H" - and that's it! I think this will be more of a 'dress' scarf when it is done. Nice for a lovely evening out on the town - lol! :)




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com