Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
You Guys are the Best-est
Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A big heart-felt thank you to my friends for the kind words! And to my SP as well for the cute little vintage pink poodle eCard!

They all really did help brighten my day! That, and taking the day off from work today - that helped a lot too! LOL

See you at the PL meeting on Thurs....


Missy - I don't do chocolate (sigh) but I will take you up on the hug - and Dani too! Hugs are THE BEST medicine!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com