Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
They say it's your birthday!!!
Friday, February 24, 2006

It's my birthday too, yea! Yes it is!! I am 36 years old today and proud of it!

Last night I was treated to homemade sugar-free chocolate birthday pie complete with candles and song! Not to mention fabulous gifties!! Thank you Dani & Mary! I was so surprised and pleased - I almost wasn't going to mention the day at all, but I'm glad I did. When I blew out the candles, I didn't make a wish, because at that moment, I had everything I needed. (Although, should the opportunity present itself again tonight, I might wish for an easy/quick/successful job search! LOL!)

On the auspicious occasion of the 7th anniversary of my 29th Birthday, I thought I would share a few pics of me as a little girl. I always find it fun to see what my friends looked like before I met them - hope you enjoy it too!

....And if any of my friends are thinking of following along with pics of their own - I encourage it!

This is one of my family's favorite pics.
There have been numerous attempts to recreate it through the years, to no avail.


Here's one for the crocheters. Yes, the outfit is handmade.
Whose idea was it to stick that bow square on top of my head..?


And one for the knitters!
This was made by my mother - she swears to this day that she followed the pattern. I was 2 then, it would probably still fit me now! Anyone thinking "Gauge Swatch"?


Couldn't decide which was cuter, the smiley pic or the serious one,
so I went with both!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com