Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Fiber Godmother - You are AWESOME!
Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hey there y'all - check out the cool package I received yesterday from my Fiber Godmother and be jealous!!! LOL!

Lessee, we start with a SUDOKU book! I have been meaning to try this out - my buds at work are very into it!; A bottle of Kookaburra Woolwash - yea! - I so need this!; there is some gum and candy which I will happily share with some very willing to oblige friends; and..... I usually like to save the best for last, but I can't decide which is better - the book or the yarn!! Yes! Yarn! Six (count'em SIX!) skeins of KnitPicks Wool of The Andes with two skeins each of Stream, Grass, & Avocado - I can't wait to felt something with this, I think I will make a stripey bag (I love felted bags!) and now the book which my clever FG knew I wanted from my Amazon list.... "Knit One, Felt Too"! I can't wait 'till the Knit Olympics are over and I can use this great stuff! (I may use the woolwash for blocking!)

Great job Fiber Godmother! Very cool yarn colors too, I like your taste! Way to go!!!!! Thank you!!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com