Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Fiber Godmother - you ROCK!
Thursday, March 02, 2006

I just received another package from my Fiber Godmother!

All I can say is AWESOME! I must admit, when I first opened the package, I was momentarily confused by the seemingly different skeins, two of one kind and one of another - but then I looked at them more closely...

The darker one, in a reddish-brown color is..... YAK! Woo hoo! A yak and merino blend from Karabella yarns. I wish everyone reading now could feel this yarn, it's incredible, thick and soft - I am in LOVE!

The other two, one in red and one in teal are... wait for it..... POSSUM!! I can't stand it! A superwash merino and possum blend from Cherry Tree Hill!! I am beside myself with glee!

My FG did her homework and found that I was desiring to knit with unusual yarns like buffalo, camel, etc. (Buffalo is VERY expensive, by the way. I didn't know that when I mentioned it) So she comes up with Yak & Possum!

FG, You have outdone yourself!
Kudos!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PS: I'm not sure I will be able to knit the Yak - I am having too much fun squeezing it!! Maybe I will knit the possum into a tote to carry the yak! LOL!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com